Monday to Friday: 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
MEMBER ONLY HOURS
Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday: 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM
New Year’s Eve: Early Close – 3:00 PM
New Year’s Day: Late Open – Noon
Memorial Day: CLOSED
Independence Day: CLOSED
Labor Day: CLOSED
Christmas Eve: Early Close – 3:00 PM
Christmas Day: CLOSED
Adult Pass: $18
Student, Military, Senior: $14
*13 years of age or younger
10 PUNCH PASS
Includes harness, shoes, belay device, chalk bag
- Member – $5
- Non-member – $10
Individual Pieces of Equipment
- Harness – $5
- Shoes – $5
- Belay Device – $2
- Chalk Bag – $2
|Monthly Membership (EFT)|
|Individual||Access to all EVO gyms||$45 Initiation, $62/Month|
|Couple||$16 savings versus Individual rate||$75 Initiation, $108/Month|
|Family||Families that climb together stay together||$75 initiation, $62/Parent 1, $46/Parent 2,
|Student||Must provide current ID||$35 Initiation, $49/month|
|Senior||Ages 65+||$35 Initiation, $49/month|
|Active Military||Must provide current Military ID||$35 Initiation, $49/month|
|Annual Membership – Paid in Full|
|Adult||365 Days of Adventure!||$0 Initiation, $710/year|
|Couple||A savings of $240 when you join with your spouse!||$0 Initiation, $1180/couple|
|Family||Families that climb together stay together!||$0 Initiation, $1180/year Parent 1-2 + $300/child|
|Student||Must Provide current Student ID||$0 Initiation, $550/year|
|Senior||Ages 65+||$0 Initiation, $550/year|
|Must Provide Current Military ID||$0 Initiation, $550/year|
EVO Rock + Fitness, Concord is proud to provide the most modern and extensive indoor climbing walls in New Hampshire. With 16,000 square feet of climbing surface, there is something for everyone at all levels of ability: beginner, intermediate, advanced lead climbing, speed climbing and bouldering. Featured walls include a speed climbing wall and bouldering wall built out of the latest Rockwerx Gym Rock Light product so that it can be changed easily in the future – evolving with the growing needs of future climbers.
We have a kitchen/ birthday room that may be used for functions and events.
We even have the ability to bring a wall to you! Our 24ft high mobile climbing wall is available for rent.
Our gym also includes equipment for cross training including a campus board and systems wall, cardio machines, free weights and a multipurpose room for yoga, Zumba and group exercise classes.
- All guests must check in at the front desk.
- All guests must have a valid Waiver/Acknowledgement of Risk on file.
- Minors (Under 18) must have a Parent/Legal Guardian complete the Waiver/Acknowledgement of Risk form.
- Parents/Supervisors are responsible for their children. Children under the age of 14 must have direct adult supervision.
- Equipment: Harnesses must be commercial products designed for climbing. Helmets are not provided nor required.
- No barefoot climbing, open-toed sandals, hiking boots or hard soled shoes.
- Everyone must pass a top rope belay test prior to top rope belaying; and/or a lead climbing test prior to any lead climbing.
- No climbing with earbuds/headphones.
- Participants will be charged for unreturned rental equipment.
- Teaching or instruction is NOT allowed by participants and MAY ONLY BE conducted by EVO Rock + Fitness staff only.
- EVO Rock + Fitness is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Food, drinks or gum are not allowed on the climbing or fitness surfaces.
- Water is permitted in a closed water bottle on the padded flooring.
- No running or swinging on ropes.
- Drugs, alcohol or foul language are not permitted. We are a PG-13 facility. Offenders may be expelled without refund.
- EVO Rock + Fitness reserves the right to expel any patron whose behavior is judged as overly risky or objectionable.
Via points South + West + Northwest:
- I-93 North to Exit 12N (second exit past the intersection of I-89 and I-93)
- Go a little over a 1/2 mile up 3A (South Main St)
- Langdon is on the right across from S&W Sports
Via points North + East:
- I-93 South to Exit 13 – US 3N towards downtown
- Right at the light
- Left onto South Main St. at the light by McDonalds
- Go about 1/2 mile
- Langdon is on the left just before S&W Sports