Front Desk Staff
**Email cover letter, resume and availability to Frontdeskmanager@evorock.com**
- Attend to customer needs at the front desk.
- Give gym orientations.
- Provide customer service to EVO standards, including but not limited to: retail assistance, general climbing knowledge, gym tours and provision of membership information to the customer.
- Maintain cleanliness of facilities and perform daily tasks.
- Engage customers with risk mitigation concerns.
- Carry out all POS transactions, including but not limited to: Membership, Day Use, Retail sales and other associated procedures relating to POS transactions.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of EVO policies, procedures and events.
- Experience as a climber with an understanding of belaying, climbing technique and terminology.
- Solid working knowledge of climbing equipment: belay devices, harnesses, knots etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and relate to climbers of all ages and abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Capable of standing on feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be physically capable of top rope belaying a climber.
- First Aid and CPR trained/EVO will provide training if not already certified.
We are always looking to bring new people to our team. We are a visionary company that believes our evolution is critical to having the best people we can find…You know, the upbeat professional ones, who love to have fun, talk, climb, and be merry. We are seeking staff that are self-motivated, organized, and want to be a part of the larger community of climbing and fitness.
If there is not a posted position that you are currently interested in, please submit your resume, cover letter and availability to Golden@evorock.com, and we will keep it on file for when an opening becomes available.