- IMPORTANT: We are INCREASING our maximum capacity to 75 gym-goers beginning Feb 1, 2021.
- MEMBERS ONLY CLIMBING ENDS at 6P Sunday, Jan 3. Welcome back punch pass holders and day pass users!
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED FOR ALL CLIMBING SESSIONS.
- Reservations open 72 hours in advance of each session.
- 75 climbers are allowed in the building during each session. Check the handy counter above for how many climbers are currently our facility.
- If you would like to extend your session, please see the Front Desk for availability.
- If you cannot make it for your scheduled session, please contact the desk ASAP to cancel your reservation.
- No spectators at this time please.
Health & Safety Rules
- IMPORTANT: We are INCREASING our maximum capacity to 75 gym-goers beginning Feb 1, 2021, at 8a.
- All climbers are asked to respect 6 feet of physical distance between other climbers and staff outside of their household and/or climbing partner for the session.
- All climbers must wear 2-3 ply masks covering their nose and mouth when entering the facility and at all times while climbing and using the fitness area.
- Please sanitize your hands before entering the building at the sanitation station at the entrance and wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently throughout your session.
- Please stay home if you feel sick with any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, chills, headache, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell, or you have been in contact with (an) individual(s) with COVID-19 within the past 2 weeks.
- Our lockers and showers are closed. Single-stall family restrooms and locker room restrooms are open.
- Lead ropes are not available at this time.
- Water fountains will be closed with the exception of the no-touch water bottle filler stations.
- Please avoid touching your face while climbing and/or without first washing or sanitizing your hands.
- Please remember to appropriately cover your nose and mouth before coughing or sneezing.
- Please sanitize fitness equipment after use (our staff will also conduct regular fitness sanitation). EVO will not sanitize climbing holds, walls or ropes after each use. Use at your own risk.
- Sadly, coffee is not available at this time. We hope to bring it back soon 🙂