- Reservations Required for ALL Climbing sessions AFTER 4P Monday – Friday. No reservations required for weekend and daytime climbing sessions.
- Reservations are now open! Book your sessions below.
- Only 50 climbers will be allowed in the building during each session. Check the handy counter above for how many climbers are currently our facility.
- If you would like to extend your session, please see the Front Desk for availability.
- Walk-ins welcome when we are under our 50-climber capacity.
- If you cannot make it for your scheduled session, please contact the desk ASAP to cancel your reservation.
- No spectators at this time please.
- Only cards and account invoices will be accepted for payment at this time.
Health & Safety Rules
- All climbers are asked to respect 6 feet of physical distance between other climbers and staff outside of their household and/or climbing partner for the session.
- All climbers must wear 2-3 ply masks covering their nose and mouth when entering the facility and at all times while climbing and using the fitness area.
- Please sanitize your hands before entering the building at the sanitation station at the entrance and wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently throughout your session.
- We are temporarily a liquid chalk only facility (limited supply available). Please do not bring loose or ball chalk into the facility.
- Please stay home if you feel sick with any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, chills, headache, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell, or you have been in contact with (an) individual(s) with COVID-19 within the past 2 weeks.
- Our locker rooms, lockers and showers will be closed. Single-stall family restrooms will be available.
- Lead ropes are not available at this time.
- Water fountains will be closed with the exception of the no-touch water bottle filler stations.
- Please avoid touching your face while climbing and/or without first washing or sanitizing your hands.
- Please remember to appropriately cover your nose and mouth before coughing or sneezing.
- Eating, drinking and mask removal areas will be provided outdoors. Please maintain 6 feet of physical distance in these areas.
- Payment will be accepted by card or account invoice only. No cash or checks please.
- Please sanitize fitness equipment after use (our staff will also conduct regular fitness sanitation). EVO will not sanitize climbing holds, walls or ropes after each use. Use at your own risk.
- Sadly, coffee is not available at this time. We hope to bring it back soon 🙂