There’s a lot going on. Let’s talk about those things in a Question and Answer format.
1. When are you open? Saturday is our “Soft” Opening. 8 am – 8 pm. We will have food trucks selling food, free FrictionLabs chalk, and gift certificates to Pica’s Taqueria in Louisville, CO. While supplies last.
2. You’re running a promo special right now though, right? Yup; we’re waiving the $75 initiation fee. You can signup here. You can also find our ad on our Facebook page, share the post, and be entered to win a free month of membership.
3. Can I come take my belay test before you open? Yes. You can come in during designated hours to come in and take your TOP ROPE ONLY belay test and sign up for membership. The hours are:
- February 15: 4 pm – 6 pm
- February 16: 10 am – 6 pm
- February 17: 10 am – 6 pm
4. Wait, I thought you were open at 6 am on weekdays? We are! The hours listed above are ONLY to come in and take your belay test and sign up for membership. We’re not open for climbing until Saturday, when our regular business hours will commence.
- February 18: 8 am – 8 pm (Last day of Membership Drive, first day of EVO Lou.)
5. What’s the difference between EVO Lou’s Soft Opening and Grand Opening? This is the most important question to address. From now until our Grand Opening Weekend (April 7 – 9) we will be working on these things:
- Our retail section
- Our daycare department
- Adding yoga classes (Right now we have 15 per week. We’re moving up to 20 classes per week.)
- Scheduling fitness classes
- More routes and boulder problems
- More treadmills (affectionately referred to as dreadmills)
- Climb-specific training classes and training area
- Bodywork room (Acupuncture and massage coming)
- The Room of Doom
- Launch of the EVO app
6. Does that mean none of these things will be ready until April? Nope that’s not what this means. Everyday things are happening! The gym is set, yoga starts on February 20th (schedule is here), the kids’ climbing area is ready, auto belays are up, free coffee will be available for members, and grab-and-go food will be fore sale. Youth Programs and Birthday Parties are open for registration and booking.
7. So what happens on the Grand Opening Weekend? Free food, free beer, music, prizes, presents, climbing clinics, celebrate good times, etc.
8. I have more questions! Help! Email Sarah Fountain: firstname.lastname@example.org