Have kids? They might be interested in our programs. Here’s the breakdown by deadlines:
Saturday, February 25, 2017: 10 am – 12 pm Team and Club Tryouts w/ Justen Sjong. Here are the basic differences between the two programs:
- Team EVO: An intensive training program for climbers from ages 6-19. Members of Team EVO must be committed to training, competing, and traveling. $295/month. Membership included. Traveling costs not included. Meets three days per week: Monday & Tuesday & Thursday from 4 pm – 7 pm. Gear/shoes required.
- Club EVO: A program for climbers ages 6-19. Members of Club EVO are encouraged to compete, but there is no requirement. $200/month. Membership included. Meets two days per week. Monday & Wednesdays 4 pm – 6 pm. “Tryouts,” in this case are more of an assessment. Gear/shoes required.
Wednesday, March 1, 2017: Sign your kid(s) up for EVO’s Youth Programs by March 1, 2017 and get free t-shirts:
- Gibbons (3-5 yrs): Meets once a week for four weeks. $80/month. Includes gear.
- Geckos (6-8 yrs): Meets once a week for 12 weeks. $330/12 weeks. Includes gear.
- Gremlins (9-10 yrs): Meets once a week for 12 weeks. $330/12 weeks. Includes gear.
- Mountain Goats (11+): Meets once a week for 12 weeks. $360/12 weeks. Includes gear.
What will your kids learn in our Youth Programs? Responsibility, coordination, social skills, team work, gym etiquette, communication skills, mental and physical confidence.
What will your kids experience in our Youth Programs? Positive interaction, basic climbing knowledge, challenges, successes.
Anytime: EVO Birthday Parties available for scheduling.
Additional Reading: Why Climbing is the Perfect Activity for Your Kids