In the event that you’re not subscribed to our email list (no hard feelings) or a Facebook fan (still not hurt) or an EVO App user (not even mad) here’s a list of upcoming events at EVO LOU:
- Women’s Top Rope or Lead MeetUp Group // Mondays from 6 pm – 8 pm // It’s hot out. Come climb in the AC. Not-yet-members can enjoy $15 day passes for their first 4 visits to this MeetUp, then signup for Membership with no initiation fee. Schweetness. You can join through MeetUp.com or just show up and sign in. If you’re a Member, no need to pay attention to any of the aforementioned details—just meet at the front desk around 6 pm.
- Women’s Bouldering Group // Wednesdays from 5:30 pm – 7 pm // Female pebble climbers, assemble! Starting Wednesday, July 12, Becky Robran will be spearheading a casual bouldering sesh. If you want some beta on basic bouldering tips, Becky is a great teacher. If you just want to come meet some friendly faces in the community, Becky is good for that, too.
- Coed Top Rope or Lead MeetUp Group // Thursdays from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm //Behold, the MeetUp Groups for males and females! Join the air conditioning and climb on. Not-yet-members can enjoy $15 day passes for their first 4 visits to this MeetUp, then signup for Membership with no initiation fee. Ballin’. You can join through MeetUp.com or just show up and sign in. If you’re a Member, no need to pay attention to any of the aforementioned details—just meet at the front desk around 6 pm.
- $10 Fridays // Fridays from 4 pm – 10 pm // Day passes are 10 bucks after 4 pm and kids’ rentals are free if they’re 12 or under. That’s p cool.
- $15 Yoga Drop-in Rate + Free Hour of Childcare // Thursdays 9:15 am // For all you not-yet-members, come to EVO LOU for a Mother’s Sanity Hour. One hour of vinyasa yoga with Bre and one hour free childcare included. Namaste.
- INSTAGRAM CONTEST: Follow us @evorock_louisville on Instagram and tag a picture of how you beat the heat in the front range as a climber. Use hashtag #evolou, too, because it’s fun.
SPECIFIC EVENTS IN JULY:
- Thursday, July 13, 2017, 6:30 pm – 8ish pm MOVIE NIGHT: Front Range Freaks. This event is free for all! Bring some beer, seltzer, or soda if you’re into that kinda thing, and join us in the back kitchen/conference area for this Colorado classic. Food is also always good. Nom nom nom. RSVP on Facebook if you wish.
- Tuesday, July 18, 2017 6:30 pm ORTHOMOTION: Rotator Cuff + Shoulder Pain Are you worried about shoulder injury, recovering from shoulder injury, or fed up with shoulder injury? If you answered “yes” to any of the above, come to this workshop with Orthomotion (brought back by popular demand). You can RSVP online here; limited spots available.
- Thursday, July 27, 2017 6 pm – 8 pm Anchor Theory w/ Anchor Cleaning It’s hot out. Have we mentioned that? Learn to build an anchor inside, so when the fall comes, you’re ready to practice your new bomber knowledge. Cost is $15 for Members and $20 for not-yet-members. Book online or at the front desk.