You! Down in front!
EVO Rock + Fitness is actively seeking enthusiastic and responsible applicants to fill Fitness Instructor positions. We are looking for applicants with the experience to teach High Intensity Interval (HIIT), BootCamp and Core classes in our full-service rock climbing and fitness gym. Fitness Instructors are hired as independent contractors.
Time Requirements and Pay Rate
- Part-time contractor position. Hours will vary depending on available class
- Flat rate per class
- Plan safe, effective, and fun HIIT, BootCamp, and Core classes
- Assist clients with checking in for class
- Ensure accurate class attendance roster
- Support other teachers by substitute teaching classes when available
- Prior experience as a group fitness instructor
- Ability to teach students with a variety of fitness abilities
- Must carry current personal liability insurance
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge with others.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work in a fast – paced setting.
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- CPR certification preferred
Please send resume to Noelle Pierrat: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking to bring new people to our team. We are a visionary company that believes our evolution is critical to having the best people we can find…You know, the upbeat professional ones, who love to have fun, talk, climb, and be merry. We are seeking staff that are self-motivated, organized, and want to be a part of the larger community of climbing and fitness.
If you are interested in these other positions, please contact us for availability.
Party/Group Belay Staff
AMGA Certified Mountain Guides
If there is not a posted position that you are currently interested in, please submit your resume, application and questionnaire and we will keep it on file when an opening becomes available.