You! Down in front!
EVO Rock + Fitness Louisville is actively seeking enthusiastic, responsible applicants to join our childcare team. EVO LOU is a full service rock climbing and fitness gym offering morning and evening childcare. This position is more than a babysitter. We are looking for staff who are self-motivated and have experience creating engaging programs for kids ages 6 months to 6 years.
Childcare Attendant Responsibilities:
1. Create an engaging, fun atmosphere for children 6 months – 6 years old
2. Comfortable facilitating art projects, playtime, story time and other programs
3. Work under the Childcare Director
4. Meet EVO standards as a childcare attendant
5. Keep childcare room clean and clean up at closing
6. Maintain risk management standards
7. Communicate with the parents
1. Prior childcare experience with kids ages 6 months to 6 years.
2. Available for morning, evening and/or weekend shifts.
3. Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
4. Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
5. Effective problem-solving and mediationskills.
6. Demonstrated ability to share skills and knowledge withothers.
7. Proficiency with office computer equipment and software. Specifically, but not limited to: Microsoft Excel & Adobe Suit or equivalency.
8. Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced office setting.
9. Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
10. CPR and First Aid certified
Please send your resume to Noelle Pierrat: email@example.com
We are always looking to bring new people to our team. We are a visionary company that believes our evolution is critical to having the best people we can find…You know, the upbeat professional ones, who love to have fun, talk, climb, and be merry. We are seeking staff that are self-motivated, organized, and want to be a part of the larger community of climbing and fitness.
If you are interested in these other positions, please contact us for availability.
Party/Group Belay Staff
AMGA Certified Mountain Guides
If there is not a posted position that you are currently interested in, please submit your resume, application and questionnaire and we will keep it on file when an opening becomes available.