You! Down in front!
EVO LOU is currently accepting applications for the following positions:
is directly involved and responsible for the management and execution of EVO Adult/Youth Programs. The Program Director will: grow programs revenues and meet financial goals; create new community relationships and educate on EVO programs, products, and services; manage Programs Staff; and develop current and new programs and their curriculums.
Programs Director is Responsible for:
- After School Programs
- Youth and Adult Group Events both Staffed and Unstaffed including but not limited to:
- Birthday Parties
- Corporate Events for Climbing and Team-building
- Scouts and School Groups
- Summer and Break Camps
- Adult Climbing Classes and Programs
- Staffing all Programs
- Building and refining curriculum
- Establishing and maintaining systems for the betterment of program operations
- Upholding the highest standards of risk mitigation through both direct and indirect supervision
- Keeping all departments informed of all programming changes and promotions
- All program related customer service communications
- Seek feedback from program participants, and group leaders, regarding their EVO Program experience
- Create new, and maintain existing community relationships to maximize program revenue growth
- Monitor quantitative data in Rock Gym Pro to understand how programs are performing
- Maintain solid understanding of the programs revenues, expenses, and budgets
- Extensive background in customer service and customer facing roles.
- Extensive background in youth programming
- Demonstrated passion for the sport of climbing
- Lead climbing experience indoors and outdoors
- A proven record of performing at a high level
- Strong relationship building skills – with customers, co-workers, and strategic partners
- Strong sales and customer experience focus
- Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations
- Ability to set a professional example for other staff in the gym
- Ability to relate to climbers of all levels and abilities
- Word and EXCEL proficiency
- Openness to continued personal/professional development and coaching
- Previous experience with Rock Gym Pro
- BA in Recreation, Outdoor Recreation Management, or equivalent in experience
- CPR/ First Aid Certification
- Free Gym Membership
- Continued education on technical climbing skills
- (Additional perks that we’ll chat about in-person later)
We are always looking to bring new people to our team. We are a visionary company that believes our evolution is critical to having the best people we can find…You know, the upbeat professional ones, who love to have fun, talk, climb, and be merry. We are seeking staff that are self-motivated, organized, and want to be a part of the larger community of climbing and fitness.
If you are interested in these other positions, please contact us for availability.
Summer Camp Staff
Party/Group Belay Staff
AMGA Certified Mountain Guides
If there is not a posted position that you are currently interested in, please submit your resume, application and questionnaire and we will keep it on file when an opening becomes available.