Dear EVO Community,
Words cannot express how much we appreciate all the support we’ve received since closing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Thank you to everyone who has kept their memberships active, purchased gear from the proshop, emailed us kind words and given us a ❤️ on social media. We feel incredibly lucky to be part of such a supportive, friendly community, and we have you all, our fantastic member-base and staff, to thank for that.
In support of Boulder County’s Stay at Home Order, we will pause all curbside retail pickup through April 17. However, we will continue to work with our Yoga and Fitness Instructors remotely to live stream classes from their homes to yours. Here’s the current schedule (more classes coming soon!).
In the meantime, we greatly appreciate your continued support of the EVO Team during the closure and as we prepare to reopen (think: deep cleaning every inch of the gym). Here are some ways you can help:
- Keep your membership active (if you are able) at your current membership rate or a custom amount that is comfortable for you by filling out this form.
- Build a home wall! We’re partnering with local climbing wall company Eldo Walls to make building your home wall 300% easier than the projects you’re about to set on it. Learn more here. And use the code ‘evolouisville’ at checkout to support EVO Lou.
- Save on future day passes for you and/or your favorite climbing partner with a $150 10 Punch Pass (reg. price: $195). Buy as many as you’d like.
- Buy a gift card! Whether it’s to treat yourself to EVO cookies when we reopen or to gift your friend a day pass and rentals, every purchase helps.
- Book an Outdoor and/or Indoor Summer Camp or Birthday Party for when we reopen (we have kiddos, so we know how not-at-all easy it is to have them home from school for months…)
We will be auto freezing all EFT memberships starting April 1, unless you opt to keep your membership active and will handle all credits and refunds when we reopen. We greatly appreciate your understanding.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon,
— The EVO Lou Crew