New Year’s Eve: Early Close – 3p
New Year’s Day: Late Open – 12noon
Memorial Day: CLOSED
Independence Day: CLOSED
Labor Day: CLOSED
Christmas Eve: Early Close – 3p
Christmas Day: CLOSED
Our memberships require no contracts. Cancel at any time before the 1st day of the billing cycle of any month, and you will not be billed for the next month. All EFT members can freeze their memberships indefinitely for only $7/month for individuals, $5/month for students or $12/month for family memberships.
Membership benefits include:
- unlimited climbing
- unlimited use of cardio and weight equipment (must be 18 or older without supervision)
- FREE mat yoga
- FREE towel service
- use of FREE lead climbing ropes from Sterling – MEMBERS ONLY
- no-hassle electronic payments
- 1 guest pass/mo
- 10% retail discount
- 10% discount on select EVO Programs
- FREE rentals for the first month and 50% off rental packages after
- Student: anyone with a valid, current student ID
- Child: 10 yrs or younger
- Senior: 65 yrs or older
- Military: Active duty with a current ID
- Family: 2 family members/domestic partners or more. Must reside at the same address.
|Electronic Fund Transfer||Individual||Family|
|Monthly EFT||$62||$110 for the first 2
$30 each additional
Start up fees for EFT memberships are $45 for individuals, $75 for a family, and $35 for a student/child/Military.
|Paid in Full Memberships||Individual||Family|
|Annual – PIF||$710||$1300 for the first 2
$300 ea additional
|Annual – PIF
Student 11+ yrs
|Annual – PIF
|Adult Day Pass||$16||—-|
|Student/Child 10+ years||$14||—-|
|Student/Child 10- years/ Senior/ Military||$12||—-|
|10 Punch Pass||$150||—-|
|10 Punch Pass – Student/Child 10+ years||$130||—-|
|10 Punch Pass – Student/Child 10-/Senior/ Military||$110||—-|
Includes harness, shoes, belay device
- Member – $5
- Non-member – $10
Individual Pieces of Equipment
- Harness – $5
- Shoes – $5
- Belay Device – Personal collateral
Give the gift of climbing with an EVO Gift Card!
EVO Rock + Fitness, Portland is proud to provide modern and extensive indoor climbing walls. With 17,000 square feet of climbing surface, there is something for everyone at all levels of ability: beginner, intermediate, advanced, lead climbing, speed climbing and bouldering, for both kids and adults. Our walls vary from 24′ to 42′. Featured walls include a speed climbing wall and lead wall built out of the latest Rockwerx Gym Rock Light product so that it can be changed easily in the future – evolving with the growing needs of future climbers.
We have an enclosed kids area/fort as well as a kitchen/birthday room that can be used for functions and events.
Our gym also includes equipment for cross-training, including a campus board, systems wall, cardio equipment, free weights, and a multipurpose room for yoga and group exercise classes.
We even have the ability to bring a wall to you! Our 24ft high portable climbing wall is complete with twin extreme air jumpers for rental.
- All guests must check in at the front desk.
- All guests must have a valid Waiver/Acknowledgment of Risk.
- Parents are responsible for their children. Children under the age of 14 must have direct adult supervision.
- Equipment: Harnesses must be commercial products designed for climbing.
Helmets are not provided.
- No barefoot climbing, open-toed sandals, hiking boots or hard soled shoes. No climbing with personal stereos, iPods, etc.
- Participants will be charged for unreturned rental equipment.
- Teaching or instruction to be conducted by EVO Rock + Fitness staff only.
- EVO Rock + Fitness is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Food, drinks or gum are allowed on the platform and mezzanine areas only.
- Water is permitted in a closed water bottle on the padded flooring.
- Drugs, alcohol or foul language are not permitted. We are a PG-13 facility. Offenders may be expelled without refund.
- EVO Rock + Fitness reserves the right to expel any patron whose behavior is judged as overly risky or objectionable.
Via points North:
- From I-295 S take Baxter BLVD/US-1 S/Washington Avenue EXIT 9 toward ME-26N
- Keep left at fork in ramp
- Turn slight right onto Baxter BLVD
- Turn right onto Vanna Avenue
- Turn right onto Forest Avenue/US-302 W, continue to follow Forest Avenue
- Turn left onto Warren Avenue
- EVO Rock + Fitness is on the right.
Via points South:
- Take I-95N toward ME/NH
- Keep left to take I-95N/Maine Turnpike N toward Auburn/Lewiston/Augusta
- Merge onto Larabee Rd via EXIT 48 toward ME-25/ US-302/Riverside St.
- Turn slight right toward Windham
- Take a slight right onto Riverside St.
- Turn right onto Warren Avenue
- EVO Rock + Fitness is on your left.