Streaming Yoga Classes
Thank you so much to everyone who has been tuning in recently. Even though we can’t be near each other in our practice, we can still be with each other and we appreciate seeing your faces more than you can imagine!
Below are EVO instructors who will continue to provide classes on a donation basis. If you are able to donate, you may Venmo us and our handles can be found in the class schedule. If you are unable to donate, no worries, please still join us. And tell your friends, we are still a community. New faces, even though through a screen, are always welcome.
And an enormous thank you to everyone who has supported us with your donations so far. It is very much appreciated.
2. Enter meeting ID #. This will be specific to the instructor.
3. You will then be connected to the meeting.
4. If you haven’t used Zoom from your device before, allow yourself an extra 5-10 minutes prior to “class” to get anything downloaded or set up. (Don’t stress if you tune in late! Please join when you can even if it’s for the last 15 minutes!)
5. Instructors will mute everyone during class to avoid any extra sounds coming through. You can always un-mute if you need to ask a question.
6. Feel free to play your own music… just please keep your mic muted. =)
If you have some blocks, perfect! If you don’t, that’s okay! Try to get creative with things around the house, just to allow yourself to lift and lengthen through postures and transitions. If you really can’t find anything, we’ll make it work, no stress. Things that could work are a stack of books or some cans.
First and foremost, if you’ve lost your income or it’s limited/things are tight, PLEASE do not let this stop you from practicing. We need our practice and connection with each other more than ever, do not worry about donating anything. If you are in a position to donate, please do. You can OPT-IN to joining EVO Portland by clicking here.
This is the practice we are all most familiar with. An alignment based practice with breath to movement as we flow from pose to pose. Promotes overall strength and flexibility.
Feeling tight after all this yoga? Us too! Holding stretch like poses for 3-5 minutes. Working on breathing and full relaxation.