EVO Rock + Fitness, Portland is proud to provide modern and extensive indoor climbing walls. With 17,000 square feet of climbing surface, there is something for everyone at all levels of ability: beginner, intermediate, advanced, lead climbing, speed climbing and bouldering, for both kids and adults. Our walls vary from 24′ to 42′. Featured walls include a speed climbing wall and lead wall built out of the latest Rockwerx Gym Rock Light product so that it can be changed easily in the future – evolving with the growing needs of future climbers.
We have an enclosed kids area/fort, as well as a kitchen/birthday room that can be used for functions and events.
Our gym also includes equipment for cross-training, including a campus board, systems wall, cardio equipment, free weights, and a multipurpose room for yoga and group exercise classes.
We even have the ability to bring a wall to you! Our 24ft high portable climbing wall is complete with twin extreme air jumpers for rental.
- All guests must check in at the front desk.
- All guests must have a valid Waiver/Acknowledgment of Risk.
- Parents are responsible for their children. Children under the age of 14 must have direct adult supervision.
- Equipment: Harnesses must be commercial products designed for climbing.
Helmets are not provided.
- No barefoot climbing, open-toed sandals, hiking boots or hard soled shoes. No climbing with personal stereos, iPods, etc.
- Participants will be charged for unreturned rental equipment.
- Teaching or instruction to be conducted by EVO Rock + Fitness staff only.
- EVO Rock + Fitness is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Food, drinks or gum are allowed on the platform and mezzanine areas only.
- Water is permitted in a closed water bottle on the padded flooring.
- Drugs, alcohol or foul language are not permitted. We are a PG-13 facility. Offenders may be expelled without refund.
- EVO Rock + Fitness reserves the right to expel any patron whose behavior is judged as overly risky or objectionable.